Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 01:14 AM   #13
dapperdan

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3221
I called the main Lippert number. When you call ask for Josh Northam, he's the guy that helped us out. He will ask for your vin and purchase date and wanted the EXACT date of delivery.

I did talk to another gentleman at the campground we were staying at prior to me calling Lippert, he owned a 2011 and was told he'd get his jacks taken care of. That's really what inspired me to call Lippert again, there was another DRV owner at that same campground that had just gotten his jacks taken care of at Lippert.

My first call to customer service early in the year got me absolutely no where! Being able to talk to somebody in the know was key to our replacement.

Josh should be able to help solve your problems.

Dan

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum