Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 09:46 PM   #11
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happily Retired View Post
Thanks, Bruce.

Made a quick trip out to the coach. They are Hehr windows. Ours are the 6400 series, and they are manufactured at the Michigan plant. Hehr has no full sized frameless escape window that would fit the space. They do make a framed 5900 series window that is a full sized escape window. It is a slider so would still have ventilation. Approx cost would be $550. It is not hinged, so entire window comes out! Not ideal. Would have to investigate other manufacturers and talk to Thor before seriously considering it!

We measured and opened our current window. You have about 18 inches height from the bottom of the blinds. That includes the 2 red handles, so you would actually have less height. Width is about 24 inches. Not a lot of space to get 2 people and 2 big dogs out in a hurry!!
Not sure how the Axis is setup, however, my Challenger has 2 escape windows. I have the half size window in the bedroom, on the passenger side, and on the drivers side, there is a full size hinged window with screen that is in the bathroom. The bathroom window is approximately 10 feet away from the bedroom window. The bathroom window is frameless and I believe my windows are also made by Hehr. I would have to walk outside to verify the manufacturer and size of the window.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum