First time RV'er here!
I just purchased a brand new 2017 Thor Axis 25.3 two days ago. While owning it less than 24 hours the generator quit while I was driving. I have not been able to get it to restart. Since it is Sunday and my dealer's Service Dept (two hours away) are closed, I have tried doing some simple troubleshooting. I am halfway competent so I'm comfortable trying things. Here are some of the things I have done.
1. Verified fuel tank is above 1/4 tank. It is actually full right now.
2. Verified 12V power to the unit.
3. I have not pulled the fuel line, but when trying to start from the generator itself I an smell the fuel.
4. Verified no breakers are tripped in the RV and also the breaker on the generator. Note: When the generator quit no breakers tripped.
5. Went ahead and replaced the oil. Easy and cheap.
When I try and start it the unit spins, but doesn't sound like it wants to fire.
I'm at a complete loss and I'm hoping it is something silly I forgot to check or something easy to fix. The wife is already worried we bought a lemon.
I appreciate any input. Other than that I really like the RV.