Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Modifications and Updates
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-05-2021, 03:57 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alaska
THOR #5332
Just purchased the Megan Shade. All in @ $1094.00 shipping included, was going to wait for the convention but found out the discount would be a free $35 storage bag, 5 week time frame till delivery.. will post pics once installed.

Old 06-05-2021, 06:09 PM   #22

Model: '17-Vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #13362
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2015axis View Post
Just purchased the Megan Shade. All in @ $1094.00 shipping included, was going to wait for the convention but found out the discount would be a free $35 storage bag, 5 week time frame till delivery.. will post pics once installed.
You got your money’s worth
Your 2015 is the largest front window on the planet!
Old 06-06-2021, 12:21 AM   #23

THOR #5332
The large windshield was one of the features that sold us on that year of the Axis, among others, but yes I think we will be pleased with the shade.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:32 AM   #24

Model: 25.4
State: California
THOR #7440
The windshield magnets are mounted on the inside and the side window magnets are mounted on the outside, the windshield magnets are about 3 to 4 times thicker than the side window magnets and they are very brittle, they roll them up in a stack and have plastic washers to keep them some what separated, if you drop them as a stack they can shatter like glass, I had asked about a military discount and they said they include the wiper covers as a military discount, everyone I have talked to that has ordered them got the bag an the wiper covers with their order so I think their military discount was nothing more than lip service. I am happy with them an people will always come over after watching me put them on an want to know what keeps them attached to the windshield an side windows
Old 06-06-2021, 12:49 AM   #25

THOR #5332
Thanks for the heads up on the magnets I wasn't aware they were that brittle, when purchasing Class A Windshield Shade package includes: custom made windshield shade, wiper blade covers, 1 telescoping rod, and installation kit.
- upper interference 14"
- side interference 1 3/8"
- dash interference 2"
32" Dual Spray Wiper Blades
---build shade with upper exterior and lower buddy magnets.

I did not order the carrying case. $35 extra.

Did order side window,