New to the forum - but our second Thor motorhome...
Had a 2000 Infinity we bought used a few years ago to try it out - and upgraded last October to a 2014 Hurricane (used - was dealer rental for season) to gain a couple of feet plus slides - then spent 3 months last winter with it in Florida instead of snowy Michigan (a long shakedown trip... lol)...
Found the forum as I was wrestling with some problems recently - and some good info so far - look forward to participating and contributing as I can.
Currently wrestling an intermittent refrigerator problem (works fine for the dealer of course...) and now an intermittent Jensen 'blank screen' radio issue (very much like http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f10...creen-775.html
Some modifications so far:
- Virtually all interior lighting converted to LED bulbs (using bulbs rated for 12-24v to keep things cool) Microwave is about only incandescent left...
- Added indirect LED light strips (warm white and RGB) with remote controls in living area and bedroom
- Added RGB LED light strip to awning (rolls up with it just disconnecting small controller unit - power follows power awning wiring through channel)
- Additional shelving in pantry and below kitchenette/couch cabinets
- Screens over exhaust outlets for water heater/furnace (camping world for funance - window screen mesh for water heater)
- On-board 100psi compressor (still finalizing installation in utility bay)
- Additional 12v tv/blu ray in bedroom for times without 110 and not wanting to run generator (hidden when not in use).
- Tornado flush for black water tank
- ... and others I can't think of right now...
And mods to Jeep Wrangler as toad... (Falcon all-terrain tow bar, Invisibrake, OEM taillight wiring harness, battery disconnect)