Pushing 2000 miles here on our 2016 Vegas 24.1 (on a 2015 Chassis). Our problems have been:
- Transmission shifter cable touching exhause, at the Ford dealer now for repair.
- AC/Heater switch on a Safety Recall, to be done at CW once cable is repaired.
- Gas heater switch replaced, kept cycling on and off even when not needed.
- Replaced latch on driver's window, was broken by someone while on the lot before we purchased.
- Installed a fanless computer with external Hard Drive (Blue Tooth Compatible) Player, over the sink with HDMI splitter to inside and outside TV with wireless keyboard.
- Installed a larger handle on the screen door on inside (from CW catalog).
- Added one of the Wall Mount mail/Key racks listed by Jamie above.
- Added two folding cup holders in the back bedroom (got them at CW catalog).
- Added four self adhesive towel holders in bathroom.
Also got an outside ground mat (approx. 8ft X 16ft) to put down when camping to cut down on dirt and stuff into the RV, from CW showroom.
Like Jamie, nothing serious broken while camping. Would recommend getting dealership to demonstrate how to dump the gray and black water...I had a wet lesson OJT the first time.
Looking forward to getting the RV back from the dealership to head to the NC mountains to see the colors, DW has been having withdrawals these past three weeks with no RV'ing.
Sheree & Michael NCNG LTC(ret) with Munpi and Sheba (cat).
2016 Vegas 24.1 E350 5 speed "Ms. Enterprise", Bug-Guard Screen, Recliners, Infotainment Center, HUD, ARC Shower Rod, Safe-T-Plus, Curt SpareTire Mount,Tornado Black Tank Rinser, ext. WiFi Antenna, Roadmaster Tow Sys& Invisibrake.