Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-18-2022, 04:25 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: RB34
State: New Mexico
THOR #21936
Question Matching red vinyl to Thor Magnitude?

One of the reasons we got a Super C was to be able to tow a cargo trailer without issue or concern behind us. The Magnitude has been great for that. We've been using a low-end Interstate trailer and are updating to a higher end that's larger, wider, and taller.

I'd like the new trailer to have similar "swooshes" to the RV, but balk at the thought of paying a body shop to paint a trailer. Does anyone have experience matching their rig to vinyl colors to DIY vinyl swooshes?

Our Magnitude has the grey / black / red paintjob and we're getting a trailer similar to this - https://www.coloradotrailersinc.com/...80104-i3398294 - so really matching the red and getting black vinyl too will probably be all we need to do.

Old 09-18-2022, 11:03 PM   #2
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Google vinyl shops and talk to them.
Old 09-20-2022, 02:00 AM   #3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: RB34
State: New Mexico
THOR #21936
I'm in the middle of nowhere. DIY is the best option. Thanks though!

I researched this some more, it sounds like nothing will quite be perfect since the shine can't match. I'm best off eyeballing it if I want to try to be close, otherwise there's nothing to do but paint both or wrap both to match.