Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 08:47 PM   #14
azadv

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29H
State: Arizona
THOR #10400
Smile

The RecPro recliner loveseat will fit through an RV door with a minimum width of 22" according to a staff member in the questions area of their website for the 70" Charles recliner loveseat (their shorter recliner is the same size for installing). My door (same as Judges was on his Outlaw) is about 22" wide and he got it in. Your jackknife/pullout will go through the door, it was installed through the door (and Judge got his out that way)

I'm planning on the recliner upgrade too in my 29H, either a 'Davor Brown' power recliner loveseat that's available at Living Spaces furniture store (for almost half the price of a RecPro) that might fit through the door, or the 67" RecPro like Judge installed in his. I have to go measure the one available at Living Spaces that's still in pieces at the warehouse (to see if it will fit through the door), I already measured the space where my jackknife is and it would just fit.
azadv is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum