Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 08:20 PM   #8
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down South View Post
I've got a couple decals on my MH that the sun has cracked and faded. I thought that I had saw a thread on where to purchase these decals but I can't find it now.

I'd like to replace the two decals that the sun has faded and cracked. One is on the door and very noticeable.

Does anyone know where I can purchase replacement decals?

MH is a 2017 Thor A.C.E 27.2
Thor parts are expensive. You might think about taking all the decals off, cleaning up the sides and putting some after market decals, lots of dealers out there online that are not identical to the originals.
Also and this is important....check out you tube for painting old decals to see how some users have taken old and cracked, faded decals and after doing some prep work, paint over them and look good....you tube....restoring or repainting rv decals....check these all out before you take the plung
e.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum