Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class B & B+ Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-01-2022, 10:25 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #25796
Thanks and good luck with the sale!

Old 02-02-2022, 12:56 PM   #22

Brand: Still Looking
THOR #22773
What size rims and which tires did you decide on ... inquiring minds what to know.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:39 PM   #23

THOR #25796
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSKDSK View Post
What size rims and which tires did you decide on ... inquiring minds what to know.

Hi, Was your question directed at me or BearfootOutdoors? LC
Old 02-03-2022, 07:53 PM   #24

THOR #25796
Found It!

I think I found the wheel maker. I searched what I thought might be the serial number on the back of the wheel and CWS came up. The wheel is also marked DOT-T CWS in another spot on the back.

https://www.cwswheels.com/wheels/rv-wheels/
Old 02-04-2022, 03:32 AM   #25

THOR #22773
barefoot outdoors
Old 02-04-2022, 04:23 AM   #26

Model: Tranquility 19L
State: Arizona
THOR #25776
I went with the 17 inch Black Rhino Overland wheels with 275/70-17 tires. Picture below or what they will look like.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5381.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	197.2 KB
ID:	36013
Old 02-06-2022, 03:11 AM   #27

THOR #22773
That is what I am leaning toward as well ... let me know how they fit and if you have any rubbing.

Thanks
Old 03-11-2022, 03:14 AM   #28

State: California
THOR #25635
Owl vans is designing a wheel at the moment. I think it looks pretty good. They showed me a sample in person. They’ll have a black version and gunmetal. I wouldn’t be surprised if these are private label black rhino wheels.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:23 AM   #29

THOR #27235
Hi
Do you still have these wheels and tires for sale, if so how much are you asking for them?
Old 06-28-2022, 02:41 PM   #30

THOR #25702
[QUOTE=LCCRUISER;332002]Hi,

New to the van life and forum. We just purchased a 2022 Sanctuary 19P.

I would like to add a spare tire and wheel. Mine has the optional BFG KO2 tire/wheel package along with the lift. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find the brand on the wheels. They are 16"

Here's a picture. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

I have four wheels and tires, brand new on the classified here if you would like to check them out. Thanks RS
Old 06-28-2022, 08:09 PM   #31

THOR #25796
That was BearfootOutdoors who was selling the wheels, not me. PM him. Thanks LC.
Old 06-28-2022, 08:11 PM   #32

THOR #25702
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCCRUISER View Post
That was BearfootOutdoors who was selling the wheels, not me. PM him. Thanks LC.
Thanks sorry about that RS
Old 06-28-2022, 11:54 PM   #33

THOR #25796
I'm LC, not RS. You grabbed his quote from my post where he signed as RS so easy to get confused.
Old 06-29-2022, 12:06 AM   #34

THOR #25796
THOR Sanctuary 19P For Sale

I'm selling my 2022 Sanctuary with the Lithium and Off Road Packages. Only 7K miles. Slept in once. Shower and sinks never used.

Asking $136,000 which is $7K under book. Got all the bugs diagnosed and worked out and it comes with many extras.

I posted it in the for sale section on this website.

PM me if interested. I'm less than 90 miles north of Boston and within 6 hours of NYC. Manchester/Boston Regional Airport is only 30 minutes away so you can fly in and drive home

PM me if you are interested.

LC
Old 06-29-2022, 04:52 AM   #35

THOR #25702
Trading up I guess?
Old 06-29-2022, 03:11 PM   #36

THOR #25796
It's a great mode for travel but if you aren't using it as a camper than there's no point keeping it.
Old 07-19-2022, 02:49 PM   #37

THOR #27418
I’m a new owner of a 2023 Sanctuary 19L and just went through the process of finding / ordering a matching spare wheel. figured I would share with you all as this forum was a key resource!

As someone else mentioned the manufacturer is indeed CWS Wheels (CWSWheels.com) . I spoke to a rep and they confirmed they sell the rims to Thor. They offered to sell me a exact match rim for $300+shipping but recommended I order from a partner company (Modern Spare) which sells the complete rim and tire + extras as a kit for $530. Their site let’s you choose make and model coach and you can build / order the spare kit with tire installed and balanced. Here is the link for the 2022/2023 tranquility

My 19L did not come with the off-road package so I have x4
AGILIS LX - SIZE: LT245/75R16 120/116Q installed on the van while the spare kit only offered the BFG off-road option. This worked in my favor as I plan to eventually upgrade my tires to the BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A Radial LT245/75/16 ( included in the modernspare kit). I figured I would be saving myself some cash by carrying the spare of the tire I will eventually want to upgrade to, and on the off chance that I do get a flat I will just have to drive for a hopefully short distance with one beefier tire. Hopefully that isn’t a terrible idea… I will update this thread once I get the tire is delivered!

I also learned through this process that the tranquilities come with the OEM Mercedes’ bottle jack underneath the passenger seat in the small compartment accessible when the door is open.

Hope this info helps some people!
Old 07-20-2022, 10:53 AM   #38

Model: 2022 Sanctuary
State: Florida
THOR #26179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snampoh View Post
I’m a new owner of a 2023 Sanctuary 19L and just went through the process of finding / ordering a matching spare wheel. figured I would share with you all as this forum was a key resource!

As someone else mentioned the manufacturer is indeed CWS Wheels (CWSWheels.com) . I spoke to a rep and they confirmed they sell the rims to Thor. They offered to sell me a exact match rim for $300+shipping but recommended I order from a partner company (Modern Spare) which sells the complete rim and tire + extras as a kit for $530. Their site let’s you choose make and model coach and you can build / order the spare kit with tire installed and balanced. Here is the link for the 2022/2023 tranquility

AGILIS LX - SIZE: LT245/75R16 120/116Q installed on the van while the spare kit only offered the BFG off-road option. This worked in my favor as I plan to eventually upgrade my tires to the BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A Radial LT245/75/16 ( included in the modernspare kit). I figured I would be saving myself some cash by carrying the spare of the tire I will eventually want to upgrade to, and on the off chance that I do get a flat I will just have to drive for a hopefully short distance with one beefier tire. Hopefully that isn’t a terrible idea… I will update this thread once I get the tire is delivered!

I also learned through this process that the tranquilities come with the OEM Mercedes’ bottle jack underneath the passenger seat in the small compartment accessible when the door is open.

Thanks ,Looks like a good price for the complete tire/rim .
Old 07-25-2022, 10:38 PM   #39

THOR #25047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snampoh View Post

Thank you!!! Today I was working with Agile off-road to install a spare tire carrier and spare tire. They were not able to help with the wheel. I remembered this topic from before, hoping to find the answer regarding the wheel, very helpful!
Old 07-26-2022, 02:44 AM   #40

THOR #25702
Not trying to discourage anyone from buying these wheels and tires, but one of the first things I did was purchase a set of Method wheels with Toyo Open Country 265/70r/17's installed with Sumo Spring overloads. Im not kidding, it is a different van. A pleasure to drive. A few years ago I was going through tires fairly quickly when running the BFG's on my Dodge 2500. The BFG's work great on my Tacoma , but was told the Dodge was too heavy, which is why it was eating tires. Im on my third set I think of the Toyo's on the Dodge , and work way better than the BFG's. These vans probably weigh more than the Dodge, definitely loaded, so now there on my van. I see almost everyone runs BFG's on these vans, but honestly , not sure why. Just my two cents , and I get a great deal on tires as a good friend owns a shop. No, I don't work for Toyo or Method.